Please identify some form of psychological research which is presented in popular media (e.g.,
newspaper, magazine, website, video, etc.). In a 1-2 page paper, summarize the study design (as
much as you can from the source), variables, findings, and conclusions. Most importantly, give
your reactions to the media’s presentation of the research, particularly with regard to how well
the findings were described. Give your own critiques of the presentation and considerations of
potential bias in reporting.
ssignment 1: LASA 2: Submitting Final Paper
Based on your review of the most recent, relevant research findings on your chosen topic, submit a final version of your literature review paper, integrating feedback received from your instructor.
Be sure to include a research/focal question, synthesis of the literature you reviewed, well-established conclusions, and points of discussion and/or future research. Apply current APA standards for editorial style, expression of ideas, and formatting of the text, headings, citations, and references. You may want to study the style and formatting illustrated in the sample APA paper in the Shared Documents area and model your paper after it.
The following components, each in current APA style, must be included:
1. Title page
2. Running head with page numbers
4. 6-8 pages in the body of the paper. Be sure to:
- Articulate a research question which is specific, researchable, and important to the field.
- Review at least 10 academic references.
- Offer a synthesis of the key points established in and through literature review.
- Provide well-established conclusions, and identify needed areas for future research.
5. Headings and subheadings organizing the body of the paper
6. References page
Submit your final paper to the Submissions Areaby the due date assigned.
>>YOU WILL ONLY GOING TO DO 3-4 PAGES BECAUSE THE OTHER STUFF ARE DONE IN THE PREVOUS PAPER THAT WILL BE USED TO PUT TOGETHER WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT<<
Assignment 1 Grading Criteria
- Articulated a research question which was specific, researchable, and important to the field.
- Selected and reviewed at least 10 academic references.
- Offered synthesis of key points established in and through literature review.
- Provided well-established conclusions, and pointed towards areas for future research.
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post rticulated a research question which was specific, researchable, and important to the field. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.