Project: IT Change Management Plan Part 4 “ Formulate a Change Management Strategy
I HAVE INCLUDED ALL PREVIOUS WORK RELATED TO THIS PROJECT INCLUDING THE REFERENCED ORGANIZATION ANALYSIS. PLEASE ENSURE TO FOLLOW THE BASIS OF THIS CHANGE AND THE ORGANIZATION GOALS AND OBJECTIVES AS OUTLINED IN THE DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS DOCUMENTS. I HAVE ALSO DOWNLOADED IN INCLUDED THE ACMP’s The Standard for Change Management, specifically Section 5.2 DOCUMENT
Now that you have completed your analysis of the organization and established its level of readiness for change regarding the new system, you will formulate a change management strategy.
The change management strategy will outline your approach to transition from the current state to the future state as outlined in your IT initiative. It needs to be specific and relevant to your organizational environment, so it will be informed by the change impact and organizational readiness sections you completed in Weeks 13.
- Review the ACMP’s The Standard for Change Management, specifically Section 5.2, which provides necessary information to guide you in completing the tasks.
Create a document in which you develop the following:
- Communication strategy
- Outline the case for change.
- Identify stakeholders and groups to be impacted.
- Discuss communication channels, methods and frequency, and feedback and monitoring.
- Sponsorship strategy
- Outline how leadership support will be gained and leveraged to drive the change initiative.
- Stakeholder engagement strategy
- Propose an approach to managing stakeholders and their engagement.
- Change impact and readiness strategy
- Outline specific impact on people, process, technology, and organization.
- Highlight what needs to be done in order to prepare for the change initiative.
- Learning and development strategy
- Identify the knowledge and skills that the stakeholders need to develop so the change can be adopted.
- Benefit and sustainability strategy
- Define the success criteria and method to measure the success of the change initiative and outline the action plan to ensure that the change becomes permanent.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.