Write these questions in essays form with one scholarly reference including in-text citation. (150 words each question)
1. You are consulting for the information technology division of a state university to guide and facilitate the design of a new system for handling college applications, which has previously been handled entirely with a paper-based process. They would like to set up a system by which prospective students can apply online. Describe in detail their first steps and any studies they should perform before designing the new information system.
2. What are the major issues concerning privacy in the information age? Do you believe that the business benefits derived from the use of customer information should overrule some of the personal privacy and information rights we have previously taken for granted? Why or why not?
3. Define the term digital firm and list 3 related attributes.
4. List at least four difficult problems for management in the development of the international information system. Which do you see as the most problematic, and why?
5. A practice in which eavesdroppers drive by buildings or park outside and try to intercept wireless network traffic is referred to as "war driving". Explain how someone could use technology to intercept a wireless network. How could potential victims protect themselves again such an offense?
6. List 6 functional areas within an organization.
7. Write a short essay describing how an organization uses technology for communication both internally and externally.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.