Im trying to learn for my Art & Design class and Im stuck. Can you help?
could you help me to answer these questions related to (bSIDE6/Works Partnership Architecture) building.
1. What is the structural system employed and materials used [e.g., space frame, truss, shell, dome, etc.]?
2. How does it function or what is the load path described in writing and by using graphic diagrams. [I.e. transfer of gravity and lateral loads through the system components]?
3. Why was the system employed, is the reason clear [e.g. high seismic risk area, cost, historic preservation, sustainable criteria /materials, prefabrication or spanning requirements construction, transportation or appearance grade quality of the structure.
4. What is the size, shape, configuration of the building in plan and section; spans, height, material used?
5. What are the connections used, pinned, rigid, braced, etc…?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.