Please READ the doc file first and write the min one-page assignment.
Find an article and write a synopsis of the article on a currenttopic using the emailed version of The Wall Street Journal Logistics Report. With this source you will need to click on the hyperlink within the article to view the original article for actual writer, title, and date.
To successfully complete this requirement, the student will include the following elements:
- Include the article as included in the emailed version of The WSJ Logistics Report. The emailed version of The WSJ Logistics Reportis the only acceptable source.
- Write a brief synopsis of the corresponding The WSJfull article accessible through the hyperlink.
- Explain how this event is supply chain related. Use specific supply chain terms. Also, support with outside sources for full points.
- Give your thoughts about how it could be handled, resolved, possible implications, and/or possible solutions. Also, support with outside sources for full points.
- List additional references properly cited within the paper.
Write in paragraph form using proper grammar. When you use an outside source, it is to be cited and referenced using APA (Sixth edition) format.
Item will be graded only if it meets allof the following five requirements.
- The actual paragraph regarding the article as found in the emailed version of the WSJ Logistics Reportis included within the document.
- Item is an event. For example, a general opinion piece is not acceptable.
- Item is less than 28 days old at the time the assignment is due. Current event is due March 30, 2018. Source emailed WSJ Logistics Report must be dated March 2 or after.
- Outside sources are properly cited within the article and referenced at the end. Reference is to include authors, month/day/year published, title, source publication. If from Internet, include the source address.
- Assignment is submitted on Canvas before the deadline.
I will upload two pdf files that explains further explains and clarifies each element of the current event.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.